We want you to know about some very important changes:
- RCA Services Live. We have a 9am & 11am service. If you are uncomfortable attending in person, our services will be streaming @ 9am & 11am as well.
- Face coverings are optional to enter RCA Church. The choice is yours whether you want to wear a face mask or not. No one will be condemned or looked down upon.
- Our worship band will once again lead us in a time of worship. We believe not singing in church goes against God’s word. After much prayer, we believe this can be done in a safe way, as our band is at a safe distance from the audience. During this time of worship, we encourage everyone to join us in prayer and worship.
- Visitor screening for COVID symptoms is required. We ask that you self-screen for COVID symptoms before arriving. If you or anyone in your household are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (fever over 100.4 F, cough, or shortness of breath), please stay home and enjoy our service online! We will remind you to self-screen when you arrive. If you forgot to check your temperature, no problem—let us know at the door and we will be happy to check it with one of our touchless thermometers.
- RCA Kids are Open. At this time we have RCA Kids available in the 9am service. Starting February 14, 2021, we will be offering RCA Kids in both services.
EXTRA Safety Measures
We love you guys so much! Your health and safety is extremely important to us, so we are taking additional steps to make this gathering as safe as possible:
- Before the 1st service and between the 2nd service, we will perform a thorough cleaning of the entire facility including the entry, lobby, auditorium, and restrooms, taking care to sanitize all touch surfaces. You may also see us cleaning while you are here. And we’ll be cleaning again after you leave. This place is going to be extra shiny! 🙂
- If you forget your hand sanitizer, don’t worry—we’ve got you covered. We’ll have dispensers ready for you at the entry.
- We’re putting up stanchions (you know, those zippy little barriers they have at the movie theaters) in the lobby to guide you via one-way flow from the entry into the auditorium when you arrive.
- We’ve removed every other row of seats in the auditorium to help us all maintain at least six feet of physical distancing from other households.
- We won’t be passing the offering baskets, but our ushers will pass by with the offering basket. We still have other ways for you to give! We recommend giving online or through the app—it’s super convenient.
Lastly, we want to encourage you to follow some additional safety precautions while you are visiting:
- If you do attend consistently, we encourage you to attend the same service time each week to minimize the number of different households you contact. However, if you are unable to attend the same service every week we understand that as well.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer (available near the entry).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash or sanitize your hands.
- Avoid sharing items (Bibles, pens, etc) with other household groups.
In this season, it is more important than ever to continue giving. We understand you have a lot on your mind during this unprecedented time. Trust us, we get it and we’ve got you covered! Set up recurring giving today and let that be one less thing to think about. As always, thank you for your generosity! It’s still making a difference. Give HERE
Again, we understand that there is a lot of anxiety and uncertainty regarding COVID-19, but we also remind you that we are people of faith, not fear. Continue to operate in God’s peace [John 14:27].
This season is a reminder that it’s the people who make the church, not the physical location. We look forward to connecting with you online.